Leaving town for a while, what to do before leaving:


Print Vacation Form and give to a Patroller or mail to
P.O. Box 55657
Del City, OK 73115 


StopMail Stop your mail at:

(you can also forward mail thru the web site if you will be gone for an extended period)



Stop your newspaper at:



Put some inside and outside lights on timers





Arrange for lawn care if you will be gone long





Let a neighbor know where and who to contact in case of emergency

If they are not going with you, remember to arrange for pet(s) care